My name is Zachary Rosenberg, and I am a junior in the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University. On top of my bachelor's degree in Hospitality, I am a candidate for minors in both Real Estate and Information Science, as well as a concentration in law. Due to my passion for technology, I am designing a heavily IT-focused curriculum. I am looking for an opportunity where I can combine my interests of business and technology. I have worked with a number of organizations in in the hospitality industry over the last four years; nevertheless, since middle school, I have been studying the computer and have experience in three programming languages.
Cornell University | Ithaca, NY - Class of 2019
- B.S. in Hotel Administration
- Candidate for minors in Real Estate and Information Science
- Vice President of The Nightlife Hospitality Club
Beaver Country Day School | Chestnut Hill, MA - Class of 2015
- GPA: 3.6/4.0
- President of Entrepreneurship and Investing Club
- 3 Varsity Letters: Golf, Tennis, and Baseball
ALICE - Hotel Operations Platform | New York, NY - Summer 2017
- Operations and Analytics Intern
- Worked directly with the President and account executives to solve problems and answer questions through data.
- Revamped ALICE's Salesforce.com database, established success probabilities for sellers, and designed a plan for the company's residential strategy.
TravelClick | New York, NY - Summer 2016
- Finance and Global Sales Operations Intern
- Forecasted future revenue growth by manipulating and drawing conclusions from sales reports.
- Enhanced TravelClick's customer relations by building a hotel affiliation database alongside senior developers.
Programming: Objective-C, Web Fundamentals, VBA, Python
Designing: Photoshop CS6, Keynote, Gimp
Data: Microsoft Excel 2016, SQL, Command Line